NLGJA’s Career & Community Expo is a highlight of the national convention experience. Connect with professionals and leaders from a wide representation of broadcast, print, online, new media and independent communication outlets committed to fair and accurate coverage of the LGBT community.
The Expo is a prime opportunity to interview top-notch candidates for media, communications or public relations positions, to share information about your organization or to promote your products and services.
For more information, please contact: Maya Blackmun, Development Director, National Lesbian & Gay Journalists Association, email@example.com.
9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Friday, September 4, 2015
Expo Package Rates
- Nonprofit Organizations: $750
- Media Companies: $1,000
- Other Corporations and Government Agencies: $1,250
- One (1) convention registration
- One (1) discount for a convention registration at the early bird member rate
- One (1) skirted table
- Two (2) chairs
- One (1) company/organization name in list of exhibitors in convention program book
- One (1) company/organization name in list of exhibitors on convention website
NLGJA does not provide nor cover the cost of A/V equipment, electrical outlets, phone or data lines, internet access, additional furniture, shipping of materials, set up or break down of exhibits. Exhibitors themselves must make arrangements for these and other additional items or services. Information regarding shipping and a list of hotel-provided preferred vendors will be provided to exhibitors.Register for an Exhibit Table Today!
Key deadline: All Expo registrations must be received by Friday, July 31, 2014.