Get the word out about how inclusive you are. Advertise in NLGJA’s 2018 National Convention Program Book and get your brand before hundreds of media professionals.
NLGJA National Convention Website Advertising Rates
Website live from present – September 30, 2018
NLGJA National Convention Program Book Advertising Rates
|Inside Front or Back Cover||$2,500|
NLGJA National Convention Bag Insert
(must fit within the collection of inserts for a 3″x10″x12″ bag)
Options available regarding larger or bulkier items
Discounts available for additional item(s)
- All website copy must be received by at least three business days before the end of the month to be published as of the first of the following month.
- All convention program book advertising copy must be received by July 13, 2018.
- All convention bag inserts must be delivered by Monday, September 3.
All Expo materials should be shipped to arrive no earlier than August 28, 2018 and no later than August 31, 2018 to the address below. Once shipped, tracking numbers must be emailed to email@example.com.
Questions or need something else? Have an idea for other advertising? Let’s talk! Please contact Maya Blackmun at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NLGJA National Convention Program Book Specifications
- All ads must be built at 100% of actual size
- Minimum resolution: 300dpi
- Color: CMYK or grayscale
- Ads should be submitted in PDF, EPS, or JPG.
- Please include crop marks
- All fonts must be rasterized, embedded, or outlined.
- Covers (color with bleeds): 8.75”w x 11.25”h (Live Area: 8” x 10.5”)
- Full Page Inside (with bleeds): 8.75”w x 11.25”h (Live Area: 8” x 10.5”)
- Full-Page Inside (no bleeds): 8”w x 10.5”h
- Half-Page (no bleeds): 8”w x 5.25”h
- Quarter Page (no bleeds): 4”w x 5.25”h
Deadline: July 13, 2018
Email to: email@example.com
Any file over 5mb can be sent via Dropbox, Hightail or other web-based file transfer program.
For questions about advertising submissions or mechanicals, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*NLGJA reserves the right to approve or deny any advertisement requests.*